0 votes
I had an accident few years before and due to infection doctor cut some part of my bone. Due to that I have some leg discrepancy in my right leg aprrox 1.5 inch.

Now, I want to under surgery again with some good doctor that can help me for limb lengthening.

Any suggestion?
in Health and Fitness by (360 points)
edited by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to IFoundMyBest, a global platform for discussion. You can ask your questions here to get answer from experts globally.
12 questions
2 answers
9 users